Reliability and Durability
Because reliability and durability testing is important to our customer, it’s a key part of our process. All repaired material is put through a comprehensive series of cosmetic and functional tests.
Thermal Shock Test
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Number of cycles: 10
- Dwell time: 75 minutes
- Transition time: <15 sec
- This test can be run with either a shuttle chamber or hand-carrying between two thermal chambers.
- Displays should be powered off for this test
Op-Temp and Humidity Test
- Temperature Range: -10C to +50C
- Humidity level at High Temperature: 95%RH Non-Condensing
- Test duration: 240 hrs
- Displays should be operating at full brightness for this test