CellPoint Hong Kong
VP Supply Chain Management – Michael Osofsky
- 10 years of experience in finance, operations, and investment with leading U.S., Hong Kong, and Pan-Asian firms.
- He is the Independent Director to East Asia Investment Holdings, a Hong Kong and China-based manufacturing and investment company publically traded on the stock exchange in South Korea (KOSDAQ: 900110).
- Michael holds a BA and MA from Stanford University as well as an LLM from Queen’s University of Belfast.
General Manager – Philip Chan
- GM of Hong Kong Facility
Quality Manager – Carson Ho
- 4 years with Cambridge Semiconductor (HK) Ltd/Power Integrations
- 14 years with Motorola Mobility Hong Kong Ltd
- Extensive technical, manufacturing and quality engineering experience
Director of Engineering – Sabir Ali
- Extensive engineering and quality experience with firms such as SMS InfoComm, Teleplan, and PSSI.